Munin plugins and SNMP resources for Windows to plot fan speed, temperature, memory usage and performance state.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Nvidia SNMP Stuff
- Configure Net-SNMP : http://blog.hongens.nl/guides/monitoring-a-windows-machine-with-extended-counters/
- Use snmpd.conf to C:\usr\etc\snmp\
- Put scripts to C:\scripts\
- ln -s snmp__whatever to /etc/munin/scripts/snmp_windows.box_whatever
- Adapt for you and enjoy
- Use speedfan, enable logging, add stuff to log
- Put get_line.py in "C:\scripts"
- Add an extend: "extend sensors C:/python27/python.exe c:/scripts/get_line.py"
- Restart net-snmp service
- Adapt sensors.py to your sensors and use in munin (change hostname for the one in munin.conf, adapt headers accordingly of speedfan)
- ln -s sensors.py sensors_whatever-for-readability_fans (available: _fans, _temperatures and _voltages)