You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Patroche who did a lot of reverse on the schematics and PCBs http://www.crazy-patroche.com/article-clonage-du-arp-2600-120886590.html
- The 'full service manual'
|4014 ring modulator||done|
|4015 sample & hold||done|
All panel jacks
- check if they are properly labelled/wired
- The jacks have S and T, S represent SHUNT, T for TIP, and the circle seems the SLEEVE
- an UP arrow is +15V, a DOWN arrow is -15V
- Some typos presents, missing items in BOM, and some components are mislabelled in the PCB placement pictures
- On patroche, R27 (near S7) is R36
Adaptations have been made for 4072 VCF instead of 4012.
E65reverb input and output be internal RCA ?
- Some jacks / solder points don't have a number on schematics (given one arbitrary)
- two pairs of components have the same number too (changed one)
- one duplicate reference, some missing in patroche bom, one value differs from schematics
- In patroche PCB view, pin 1 and 4 are swapped from the schematics
- see notes in schematics for renamed parts
- keep the same number as original schematics (R123, CR42, etc.)
- uses different prefix for Resistors (R), Trimmers (VR) and Faders (?), also to do that on existing made schematics.
- Jack sockets are
Exx, hole for soldering a PANEL one or other wiring is
- Use the PCBs from patroche to check for jacks on PCB vs panel and the associated 'pads' for the flying wires between boards
- Properly document thoses 'flying wires' like https://raw.githubusercontent.com/CreativeInquiry/ARP-2600/master/ARP-2600-Harness-Wiring.jpg but SVG/PDF with the board delimited and points/wire visibles. we don't have to wait until PCBs are done for that.
- PSU won't (yet) be recreated, you can use a newer, better one like https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130814&highlight= (PCB is available in 115 and 230V)
- Keyboard is not planned as CV/Gate is available on the panel, use your own midi-to-cv or keyboard with CV/Gate output
- Properly document in a separate file all changes between schematics/patroche (and our renaming of duplicates)
- Make identical boards as original/patroche
- Maybe re-add the panel jacks to the bottom of PCBs
- We will see