Dashie's setup mail
- Dovecot antispam plugin (debian package so original and not fork)
Virtual Domains (or no)
- use "virtual" instead of "alias" in smtpd.conf
- you can only use aliases in form "firstname.lastname@example.org someuser"
- you can specifically have an alias touching only one domain
No virtual domains
- use "alias" instead of "virtual" in smtpd.conf
- you can only use aliases in form "someuseralias someuser"
- you have aliases touching ALL domains, not specifically one
You can mix "alias" and "virtual" depending on from where the mails are from and what you want to do with them.
- Packages needed: opensmtpd opensmtpd-extras dovecot-sieve dovecot-managesieved dovecot-lmtpd dovecot-imapd dovecot-antispam rspamd dkimproxy
- Mails are stored under maildir on $USER/mail
- Sieve use hardcoded directory $USER/.sieve
- Auth from OpenSMTPd and Dovecot are done using system (pam) auth, so the user@ is 'user' on local system
- Configured on debian jessie but should run elsewhere with some edit (mostly paths)
- DKIMPROXY package is buggy, I provides here init script and defaults file modified
- init script : removed overrided --signature (THERE IS A CONFIG FILE DUMBASS)
- defaults : more or less same shit
- Domain is "sexy.unicorn" feel free to adapt
- rspamd config is default debian's one
- DKIM selector is "mail"
- https://social.sitedethib.com/@Thib for rspamd.py
- OpenSMTPd configuration doc: https://man.openbsd.org/smtpd.conf
- Table format for OpenSMTPd: https://man.openbsd.org/makemap.8
- dkim keys:
- cd /etc/dkimproxy
- openssl genrsa -out private.key 2048
- openssl rsa -in private.key -pubout -out public.key
- DKIM Validator: http://dkimvalidator.com/