Something something like soundcloud but not like soundcloud.
Log in, upload records, done.
Simple, easy, KISS.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Workers for crons
- Some ideas about sanity checking transcodings broken, or not done totaly etc.
Tags for tracks
FTS Search for sounds
Some basic statistics of files
- Played from player, downloads (transcode, orig)
- switch song duration stay sometimes
Emails notifications (register, password changed, track ready)
Slugs: BEFORE, and UNIQUE; Some things weird on that side IIRC
Better handle transcoding and waveform generation for FLAC and OGG (audiowaveform should use the transcoded mp3 file)
- to check, might be already done…
deleted sound : test / fix handle correctly, tombstone thing
Accessing a deleted object/activity should return a Tombstone
/users/xxx/followings is broken and show xxx instead of followings
- this is due being to user.actor.followers returns the real followers as .actor (.target == xxx)
- and user.actor.followings returns the real followings as .target (.actor == xxx)
- and that build_ordered_collection(list, actor, page) only use .actor because that’s how it should work
- for now there is a switch_side=True/False ugly fix