Host snippets with a git backend. Like Gists but OpenSource. https://gist.sigpipe.me/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
git dot txt TODO list
- Ways of improvement
- Merge AssignUser and AssignRepository ?
- blackfriday dependency update to 2.x, breaking changes
- xorm update, breaking changes
- Add line-break option
- Add more checks for <nil> fields wrongly used, like issue with non existant file
- If a binary file, or huge one is added from git, we get weird submit results and can't update from interface
- Non existant file in git for raw file: git_object_lookup_prefix: Assertion `repo && object_out && id' failed.
- Can't add files with filename "/some/thing/foo.bar"
- Investigate the non-working context.Flash when not using a redirect
- Correctly handle filenames with a /, like raw view
- strip '/' from filenames
- _ shouldn't be stripped from filenames
- Creation date on gitxt view
- Count of current gitxt
- Count of total managed gitxt
- Show this on footer and admin