Host snippets with a git backend. Like Gists but OpenSource. https://gist.sigpipe.me/
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
It's a Pastebin where all pastes are backed in is own Git repository.
Current Features list
- First registered user is automatically admin
- User or Anonymous Gitxts
- Archive download in Zip or TarGz of Gitxts repositories
- Git pull over HTTP/S for all Gitxts
- Git push over HTTP/S for user Gitxts (Using Basic Auth)
- Text Highlighting with Highlight.JS
- Size limit per individual file
- Size limit for the whole page (only text files not over-size are counted)
- Viewing RAW content of a file or download if binary type, a RAW Size Limit apply to whatever blob is wanted
- Rendering of special types: Markdown, Images, PDF (via PDF.js)
- Line Numbers for text files
- Expiration time with internal cron for deletion
- Binary or over-size files are excluded from Edit form in Web-UI, preserving them in the commit (they still can be deleted)
Planned Feature List
- Display other rich texts
- API for third party tools
- More tests coverage
Install or build libgit2 0.27.x ONLY. This might be painful, and you might need to download manually .deb on older systems. You also needs libmagic go get -v -insecure -u dev.sigpipe.me/dashie/git.txt
- Get last release from https://sigpipe.me/projet:git.txt#binary_releases
- You still need to install libgit2 0.27.x ONLY, and libmagic
- Main contact: Dashie: dashie (at) sigpipe (dot) me
- Main repository: https://dev.sigpipe.me/dashie/git.txt
- Main issue tracker: https://dev.sigpipe.me/dashie/git.txt/issues
I learned playing with Macaron/Xorm etc. from Gogs sources so lot of logic have been reused from Gogs.
MIT, Dashie for git.txt and Gogs contributors for reused Gogs parts.