You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 years ago|
|QWidgetMap@4f8432a1a3||6 years ago|
|crapdif@0c02e869be||6 years ago|
|libqth@c31c55a431||6 years ago|
|qthLog||6 years ago|
|seeds||6 years ago|
|.gitignore||6 years ago|
|.gitmodules||6 years ago|
|QtHamTools.pro||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
|gui.png||6 years ago|
|map.png||6 years ago|
- There is code from KLOG (http://jaime.robles.es/klog/) used in QtHamTools.
- KLOG is a GPLv3 software, source code can be get from (http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/klog/)
- Exhaustive list of what i've take/inspired from him :
- CTY download/parsing (Was previously using some DXCC stuff from the net splitted in three tables)
- ADIF import/export (i was first using my own "Crap Adif" library, will see his one !)
- Some database things (software version / upgrade idea, i've wrote my own implementation of that idea)
- QtHamTools is under MIT license.
- Some parts comes from GPL(v3) software which are listed in the above section
You need to clone -r recursively or git submodule init / update after clone.
- Developped under Mac OSX
- Build and run confirmed under Windows
- All with Qt5 (Editor/Designer) and included compilers (at least for Windows)
- Put sat and power in bdd; Add relation to them
- Deletion of preferences rig table
- Window view of all DXCC stuff
- Window with band list / limits + number of QSO per band
- Greyline stuff
- Stats window (bands, modes, distances, time)
- Beam orientations / distances
- Python server for multi-clients sync
Building - All platforms
- Open QtHamTools.pro with QtDesigner
- Right click on "QWidgetMap" -> "build"
- Then you can build QtHamTools project
Building - Windows
- Do NOT build with MingW, it will NOT RUN, QWidgetMap have been designed only for MSVC...
- Build with MSVC 2013 at least. (Available with Visual Studio Community 2015)
Building (GDAL part)
- On OSX it's needed to do
- ln -s /usr/local/Cellar/gdal/1.11.3_1/include /usr/local/Cellar/gdal/1.11.3_1/include/gdal
- Add in QWidgetMap/src/QWidgetMap.pri
- CONFIG += with-gdal
- INCLUDEPATH += "/usr/local/Cellar/gdal/1.11.3_1/include" # or whatever path is "gdal/*.h"
- The INCLUDEPATH should be useless on Linux
- In QWidgetMap/src/QWidgetMap/QWidgetMap.pro change line 130 to
- unix:LIBS += -L/usr/local/Cellar/gdal/1.11.3_1/lib/ -lgdal
- or without -L/some/path for unix since it will be default path, like
- unix:LIBX += -lgdal
- Anyway it builds, runs but nothing really tested so far